You could save a life.
CIHVA provides life-saving training to all volunteers. Join us and spend some of your time bandaging wounds, delivering babies, helping accident victims, and, yes, saving lives.
Benefits of Volunteering at CIHVA
- ONLY 6 hours per week!
- New York State Tax Deduction
- Property Tax Reduction
- FREE CPR training for volunteers
- Annual Paramedic Scholarship for volunteers
- Uniform Reimbursement
- Annual Events such as Picnic, BBQ, Formal Awards Dinner
- March in the annual Memorial Day Parade
- Conventions in such locations as Las Vegas, Orlando, and Baltimore
...all this while responding with one of the busiest Volunteer Ambulance Agencies in New York State! Never a dull moment!
For more information about membership or to join please e-mail us through the form below:
Types of Membership
Full Class A Membership
Requires volunteers to be 18 years old and to commit at least 6 hours each week.
Volunteers do not have to live in Central Islip, Hauppauge, or Islandia.